Is your internet running really slow or not connecting at all?
Sometimes power cycling your modem and wireless router can fix common connection problems such as slow speeds or your wireless device not connecting.
Try this first:
- Unplug the power from your cable or DSL modem.
- Unplug the power from your wireless router.
- Wait 30 Seconds.
- Plug you cable or dsl modem in first and wait for all the proper lights to appear.
- Then plug in your wireless router and wait for all you connection lights.
- Finally try to access the internet on your PC or wireless device. You may need to reboot your PC in some cases
If all else fails, you can always call Tech Nuts, 814-580-8324 and we can come to your home and fix it right away.